I provide first-rate copy-editing and proofreading for your business, academic, or personal project to give you concise, clear text free from errors and inconsistencies.
If you’re a business owner, you can reassure customers that you deliver exceptional quality by giving your writing the same care you give your products and services. Often, your written communication via your website or other marketing materials is the first impression of your business. Don’t let your writing let you down.
Depending on the level of editing required, I will:
- Correct errors in grammar, spelling, capitalisation, punctuation, hyphenation, and abbreviation
- Highlight obvious incorrect or inconsistent facts
- Highlight any terms that need clarification for the reader
- Highlight inconsistent or missing numbering and references
- Revise confusing organisation or logic
- Rewrite convoluted or wordy sentences and paragraphs
- Work with you on revision(s) for a final version
Why can I trust you to edit and proofread my copy?
- I use my exceptional eye for detail to make sure you have clear, compelling, accurate content
- I rewrite your copy to reflect your brand and engage with your readers
- I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in English & Creative Writing, including training in Editing & Publishing
“Tracy is a true professional – she’s reliable and knowledgeable, but what makes her stand out and shine is her ability to immerse herself in our content. We have used Tracy’s skills for many things within the digital world; proofreading, content creation, google ads and even brainstorming for that perfect slogan. Tracy is not only one heck of a nice person, but she is an excellent editor. Her ‘eagle eye’ amazes me – she finds errors that others simply miss.” JACOB JORGENSEN, DIGITAL MARKETER – VELA MEDICAL
Have any questions? Take a look at the FAQ page.